- Halia is from a wandering band of grubs. Her parents are retired, after an accident left Halia’s mum badly injured (she makes do with cybernetics now).
- She abandoned her grub crew after receiving a dreadful premonition from a Precursor Vault.
- Grubs call people who act strangely after messing with Precursor relics “precursed”
- Purchased her starship, Ultraviolet, at a suspiciously cheap price.
- She’s tall, thin and gangly. Grew up a spacer - low Gs and malnourished.
- Dark mop of hair, sides shaved - like a messy mohawk.
- Generally wears a large stained orange vacsuit - cinched tight at the waist with a tool-belt and a blaster holster. Grey mismatched gloves and grey metal magboots complete the look. Prominent nose on a thin face, brown / greyish skin with a smattering of white freckles across the bridge of her nose, and shrewd dark green eyes.
- Grub tattoos on her right arm, marking some of the sectors she has worked, and the Grub hex nut symbol tattooed on her neck, peeking out of her vacsuit collar.
- Her dark iron is a talisman of a an eight-pointed star in a ring, given to her by her mum
- Spacer kit
- sealed environment suit
- flashlight / headlamps
- Companion: Astrid the Utility Bot